Download the Adult Program
ADULT PROGRAM IS NOW FULL.
WE OFFER THE POSSIBILITY FOR SELF-ADVOCATE TO REGISTER FOR THE MAIN CONFERENCE AT THE SAME PREFERED RATE AS THE ADULT PROGRAM.
The adult program is for adults with Down syndrome ages 18+ and takes place during the session times.
Meet us in the Harbour Room on Saturday and Sunday morning and join in all the fun.
Snacks and lunch will be provided. If you require any food considerations please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Saturday 8am to 5:00pm &
Sunday 8am to 3pm
On Saturday what better way to see Victoria than by boat in the afternoon.
Activities planned during the conference will include:
- A fitness workout with Special Olympics,
- A cooking class,
- A sexuality workshop,
- An opportunity to jam with our musical entertainer Nancy &
- To start us off each morning an opening get to know each other "survivor style games" event.
On Sunday, the adults may:
- Attend the VATTA session on Independent Living OR
- Stay with us in the Harbour room for a movie and casual time.
Download the Adult Program Agenda for more details about sessions and time.