ADULT PROGRAM IS NOW FULL. WE OFFER THE POSSIBILITY FOR SELF-ADVOCATE TO REGISTER FOR THE MAIN CONFERENCE AT THE SAME PREFERED RATE AS THE ADULT PROGRAM.
WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENENCE.
The adult program is for adults with Down syndrome ages 18 and older and takes place during the session times.
Meet us in the Harbour Room on Saturday and Sunday morning and join in all the fun.
Snacks and lunch will be provided. If you require any food considerations please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Saturday 8am to 5:30pm &
Sunday 7:30am to 3pm
On Saturday what better way to see Victoria than by boat.
- We will take a 45 minute guided tour of the harbour. Maybe catching a glimpse of otters and harbour seals.
Activities planned during the conference will include:
- A fitness workout with Special Olympics,
- Music Bingo,
- A cooking class,
- A sexuality workshop,
- An opportunity to jam with our Music Man and
- To start us off each morning an opening get to know each other "survivor style games" event.
On Sunday, the adults may:
- Attend the VATTA session on Independent Living OR
- Stay with us in the Harbour room for a movie and casual time.